For more than a century, support from donors has helped the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences change the world. Your backing inspires students, faculty, and more through opportunities in the classroom, lab, library, and beyond.
Giving to LAS
By supporting the College of LAS, you make an impact on thousands of students and faculty.
Through your generous support, you can help our faculty innovate, both through groundbreaking discoveries in the lab and by examining historical and current events and peoples. You can ensure students receive an education that is tailored and broad, creating informed, culturally aware, well-rounded people.
- Attract and empower top students, regardless of their financial means, through the Lincoln Scholars Initiative
- Recruit and retain leading faculty members
- Inspire and equip students by providing access to cutting-edge technology and facilities
- Help students maximize their time on campus and prepare for what comes next through the Life + Career Design initiative
- Support students navigating challenging times through the College of LAS Emergency Fund
The University of Illinois has embarked on a project to restore and renovate Altgeld Hall and replace its neighbor across Wright Street, Illini Hall, with a new building. We invite you to build the future for our campus and its students, as well as for these important campus buildings.
With 615 tenure system faculty and nearly 15,000 students enrolled in 70+ majors, the College of LAS offers many opportunities to connect with talented students and pursue groundbreaking research collaborations.