Resources for the LAS community
We're here to support you. The College of LAS is dedicated to ensuring our students continue to receive a world-class education while our community remains healthy and safe. We are also striving to make positive change towards eradicating the impacts of COVID-19 through groundbreaking research and support within the community and beyond.
- ATLAS has prepared a robust set of resources to help instructors deliver courses online
- Zoom backgrounds featuring familiar Lincoln Hall classrooms
- Some faculty, staff, and student equipment is available through Technology Services
Please view the On-Campus Instructors page on the university COVID-19 website for information and resources on teaching in-person this academic year.
Additionally, the following resources are available to help staff who will continue to work remotely in response to COVID-19:
- ATLAS Share computer loan program extended to faculty and staff
- Illinois Human Resources Remote Working Protocol
- Technology Services guide on how to download and set up a VPN
LAS COVID-19 news
No matter where you are, you can bring campus to your online calls with custom College of LAS backgrounds.