Resources for the LAS community
We're here to support you. The College of LAS is dedicated to ensuring our students continue to receive a world-class education while our community remains healthy and safe. We are also striving to make positive change towards eradicating the impacts of COVID-19 through groundbreaking research and support within the community and beyond.
As we experience a hybrid learning environment this academic year, the following resources may be helpful for navigating online and in-person classes.
- ATLAS has prepared a robust set of resources to help instructors deliver courses online
- Zoom backgrounds featuring familiar Lincoln Hall classrooms
- Some faculty, staff, and student equipment is available through Technology Services
Please view the On-Campus Instructors page on the university COVID-19 website for information and resources on teaching in-person this academic year.
Illinois Human Resources has created guidance and resources for university employees. Information is available on the COVID-19 website for employees working in university facilities and for employees working remotely.
Additionally, the following resources are available to help staff who will continue to work remotely in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- ATLAS Share computer loan program extended to faculty and staff
- Illinois Human Resources Remote Working Protocol
- Technology Services guide on how to download and set up a VPN
LAS COVID-19 news
No matter where you are, you can bring campus to your online calls with custom College of LAS backgrounds.