Support from alumni and friends makes all the difference in the lives of students and faculty members, and for those who will be affected by the work they're doing now and in the future.
Donor support can help LAS by supporting four key areas within the college:
- Assisting students with financial need through the Lincoln Scholars Initiative
- Recruiting and retaining leading faculty members
- Equipping our students for success with cutting-edge technology and facilities
- Helping students professional and personal development through our Life + Career Design initiative
You can make a gift in many ways in order to have a lasting impact on the students and faculty members in LAS. Learn more about your options:
- Create an endowment at a variety of different endowment levels.
- Maximize your giving with options like gifts of property or securities.
- Create a planned or deferred gift.
Many companies will match, even double or triple your gift to the college. Request and complete the Matching Gift Form from your company's human resources office, then mail it along with your gift check. Learn more about matching gifts.
- Contribute by phone: Call (217) 333-7108
Have more questions? Let us know.