UIUC has given me the resources, support, and mentors to find and cultivate my passions as a writer. With organizations like ATLAS and the Humanities Professional Resource Center, as well as amazing classes and internships, I’ve been able to try out different roles and focus on the experiences that truly fulfill me.
- To celebrate National Arts & Humanities Month in October, we asked students studying the humanities "What is your favorite moment related to your major?" Here's what they had to say.
- We asked a few LAS students what they loved about their major. Here's what they had to say!
- Being a part of LAS Honors has pushed incredible chances and meaningful relationships towards me, in ways that did not feel overwhelming or unattainable.
- LAS senior reflects on her time in the LAS Honors program.
- One of the best things about being a student at the University of Illinois is growing as an individual. Here are five ways I've developed new ways of thinking at UIUC.
- History major Matthew Pettineo reflects on what he's liked about his professors at Illinois.
- Political science major Kevin Quinn reflects on what makes U of I professors unique.
- Biology major Neha Arun reflects on what she's enjoyed about her professors at U of I
- The LAS Honors program helped Matthew Hoyle find his "place" on campus.