Admissions and records officers monitor degree progress, make adjustments to DARS reports, and certify completion of graduation requirements. They are available on a walk-in basis.
See your Admissions and Records Officer (ARO) for:
- Graduation check and requirement questions
- Degree audit questions
- Completing degree requirements away from the University of Illinois
- Degree conferral deadlines
- Major plan of study
- Course substitutions
- Transfer course articulations
- Declaring a second major or minor
- Taking courses off-campus
- Last semester underload requests
Contact the ARO unit at LASemail@example.com.