Certificate programs typically involve fewer courses than a minor, while enabling students to develop additional knowledge in a field or subfield.
The unit offering the certificate program is responsible for monitoring and advising students, and may set conditions for students' eligibility and progress in the program. Certificate programs do not appear on the student's official transcript; only courses taken are listed.
LAS certificate programs
- Applied mathematics, Netmath certificate of professional development in (online)
- Cell and developmental biology
- Criminology, law, and society
- Data science
- Environmental sustainability (online)
- Environmental writing
- Geographic information science
- Global health
- International development studies
- Interfaith studies
- Social science research methods
- Teaching of English as a Second Language (TESL)