4:30 p.m., Saturday, May 13, 2023
709 S. Mathews Ave., Urbana
The School of Literatures, Cultures, and Linguistics hosts a May Convocation ceremony for those earning degrees in the following units:
- Comparative and World Literature
- East Asian Languages and Cultures
- French and Italian
- Germanic Languages and Literatures
- Linguistics (CS + Linguistics, Teaching English as a Second Language)
- Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Spanish and Portuguese
- Translation and Interpretation
Degree candidates will be sent more detailed information in the spring regarding registration and participation.
These plans are subject to change; please check this page for updated event details going forward.
For information about the university-wide celebrations please consult the Commencement website.