Below is a guide to the winter and spring ceremonies that will recognize you for your academic accomplishments. This page is updated as information becomes available, so check back for updates.
Several options are available to you if you choose to participate in the May Commencement ceremonies. You may attend the university-wide commencement as well as the LAS convocation ceremony that applies to your major.
For additional instructions, including how to order the required regalia, obtain tickets, and more, click here.
- Astronomy and Physics
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Earth, Society, and Environment, School of
Atmospheric Sciences; Earth, Society, and Environment; Geography; Geology
- English and Creative Writing
- History and Philosophy
- Integrative Biology, School of
- Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics, School of
Classics, Comparative and World Literature, East Asian Languages and Cultures, French, Germanic Languages and Literatures, Interdisciplinary Studies, Linguistics, Religion, Russian, Slavic Languages and Literatures, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese, Teaching English as a Second Language, Translation and Interpretation
- Molecular and Cellular Biology, School of
- Mathematics and Statistics (including Math-Computer Science and Statistics-Computer Science)
- Political Science and International Interdisciplinary Studies
African Studies, European Union Studies, Global Studies, Individual Plans of Study, International Studies, Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Political Science, Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies, South Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Sociology, Anthropology, and Interdisciplinary Studies
African American Studies, Anthropology, Gender and Women’s Studies, Latina/Latino Studies, Sociology
University-wide commencement ceremony
The university will hosts a university-wide commencement ceremony the morning of Saturday, May 14. Visit the Illinois Commencement website for more information.