The College of LAS offers a variety of classes that will help students design their lives on campus and beyond, and prepare for their careers.
We also offer a series of workshops to support students’ academic, personal, and professional development.
- LAS 101: Design Your First Year Experience
- LAS 100: College Success for International Students
- LAS 102: Transfer Advantage
- LAS 122: Leadership and Society
- LAS 201: Design Your Illinois
- LAS 250: Design Your Life + Career
- LAS 199: Organizational Cultures: LAS in DC
- LAS 199: Professional Development Seminar
- LAS 291: Global Perspectives for Intercultural Learning
- LAS 292: Global Perspectives in Cross-Cultural Contexts
- LAS 399: Leadership and Professional Development
View the academic catalog for a full list of LAS courses.
Interested in becoming an intern for one of our courses? Learn how.