MCB major Neha Arun shares her experiences working as an undergraduate researcher in Professor Collin Kieffer's lab in the Department of Microbiology, as well as a look at life outside the lab at the University of Illinois Urbana
- There are so many things to love about being a student in the College of LAS. We asked LAS students about their favorite moment of the Fall 2022 semester. Read what some had to say.
- Mi Pueblo elevated my mood so much to be able to be with people who also enjoyed speaking Spanish, and to do it in a less formal setting that wasn’t so high-stakes and that wasn’t really a classroom setting.
- As a student with a disability, entering college is both difficult and intimidating; between struggling to find a new support system, figuring out a new routine, and navigating the various accommodations one might need, balancing a challenging academic avenue on top of it all seems impossible. However, the University of Illinois makes it so no one has to face things alone.
- We are fam-ILL-y! For Homecoming 2022, we asked LAS students how LAS feels like home. Here’s what they said…
- Even from my first few months in LAS, I knew I belonged at UIUC. Here are some of my favorite first moments on campus!
- Three LAS students recently shared with us what they love about the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. Check out what they had to say on why UIUC is a uniquely wonderful place.
- Three LAS students recently shared with us how they saw the Power of I through the individuality they experienced on campus. Check out what they had to say.
- As a senior in high school, choosing which university you are going to can be a very difficult decision. There are many factors to consider before making the decision that’s right for you, whether it be about campus culture, location, or opportunities offered.
- Kamila, an LAS student student studying English, reflects on her time at Illinois