To celebrate National Arts & Humanities Month in October, we asked students studying the humanities "What is your favorite moment related to your major?" Here's what they had to say.
- When I was picking between colleges, one factor I considered was the number of fun activities in the surrounding area. UIUC ended up being the perfect balance between the city and small-town lifestyles.
- Now that we’re a month into the new school year, we asked ten LAS students what the first month back on campus has been like. The return of in-person classes, fans at football games, and walks with friends on campus were among their highlights so far.
- We asked a few LAS students what they loved about their major. Here's what they had to say!
- LAS upperclassmen share about their experiences of leading a student organization during COVID-19
- LAS senior Katie Mulligan reflects on three defining moments of her time at Illinois
- LAS students share the things that helped them get through a difficult semester
- LAS student Jose Munoz shares three ways he's grown as a person and student at U of I.
- LAS student Kate Daumen shares several ways she's grown as a person at the the U of I.
- LAS junior Sharon Abraham reflects back on her semester and highlights three reasons she's proud to be an Illini.