Units, research groups, and many others across the college are managing social media accounts. Plenty of resources exist both on campus and within LAS for those managing accounts.
- Browse the campus social media guidelines.
- Check your accounts and find other units in the verified accounts directory.
- Ensure you are following Power of I branding across your platforms, including using a university-approved social media profile picture.
- Attend the University of Illinois Webcon each spring.
- Add yourself to the LAS social media mailing list by emailing the college's communications and marketing team.
- Find links to units' social media accounts in LAS' unit directory. Want to add or change something? Email the college's communication team.