Advising FAQs

The LAS Student Academic Affairs Office supports the academic, personal, and professional development of every student. College advisors can help with changing majors, dual degrees, questions about academic standing, advising holds, and much more.

On this page, you'll find answers to our most frequently asked about topics. If you are unable to find an answer, please contact a college-level advisor by making an appointment or emailing